Welcome to the bloc.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two down, two exams to go

Sometimes the best satire is the genuine, removed from context.  A user review of a Brooks Brothers cashmere cable-knit dog sweater:
Disappointed -- Date: April 12, 2010
Prosfashionable
Consnot flattering on my dog's body
My dog, Mingus, was irritated by the coarse texture of the cashmere, and the deep red did not offset her chocolate colored fur in the manner I had hoped. Additionally, the fit was too loose and made her appear heavier, despite weighing only the 13 pounds recommended by our veterinarian.
Poor little Mingus.

Why I happen to be looking at Brooks Bros dog sweaters is another question entirely...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Nice thought, Greg, but the Spanks and the Leis don't do doggie-sweaters ;)

Abacus said...

You wish I would consider a doggie sweater for Spanks and Leis. I was merely shopping the clearance section.